Treating Customers Fairly
Statement of Intent
Travelinsureplus is committed to treating our customers fairly.
At Travelinsureplus we are committed to offering our customers high standards of service.
In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative Treating Customers Fairly.
We recognise that both Travelinsureplus and our customers have much to gain if we look after you.
Your best interests are at the core of our business process and we would strive to treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including any fees or charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending products or services to you
- only recommend products that have sufficient security
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our services
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- tell us as much as possible about the products and services that you and your clients require, to enable us to properly assess your requirements
- let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand
- tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service Thank you for choosing Travelinsureplus.